The pregnant actress and her Client List costar started dating in early 2012, and they definitely make a cute couple.
But just who is JLH's fiancé and baby daddy? Here are five things to know about Brian Hallisay.
1. He's an Ivy League Graduate: Yep, Brian has a degree from Cornell University in economics and history. "It had always been a childhood dream to become an actor," he told the Chicago Tribune in 2008. "I also liked history and economics, so I pursued them in college."
2. He Worked on Wall Street: Put down the pitchforks, 99 percenters! Yes, Jennifer's love was an investment banker, but then he took a gamble and traded finance for film and TV. "I was slaving away at that and I had a really good time with it, but it got to the point where I said, "You know, I had always dreamed about seeing what acting was all about and television,'" he told Starrymag.com. "So, I moved out to Los Angeles six years ago and gave it a shot."
3. He's Privileged: Well, he played a wealthy, high society bachelor on Privileged, the CW series back in 2008. "To be honest, the hardest part of the entire job has been wearing the tennis outfits that they are putting me in," he admitted. "I'm getting over it and realizing that it is part of a world that I am not necessarily familiar with."
4. He's Got Game: Well, obviously he's got some swag to snag JLH's attention, but he has moves on the court, too. Brian, who played basketball in high school, told the Chicago Tribune he wouldn't mind trading places with LeBron James, saying, "It would be fascinating to have that much talent for one day."
5. He Dated Paris Hilton?: OK, OK, only in the movies. But, yes, in 2006, Brian played the socialite's uptight actor beau in Bottoms Up. You might not recall this role, because, well, the film was a straight-to-DVD release. Clearly Brian's had an upward career trajectory since then.
Congratulations again to Jennifer and Brian on all their exciting news!